Cognition and Natural Sensory Processing Workshop (CNSP)
2-3 August 2021
What is this about?Methodologies for neural signal processing in the case of natural scenes and sound perception.
25% Talks on case-studies
25% Hands-on tutorials
Where, when and how much?
- Online! 2-3 August + An optional Q/A session on the 4 August
- It is €20 for registration.
- Researchers interested in studying natural speech or music perception with EEG/MEG/ECoG, but have no experience with ecologically-valid experiments.
- Researchers with experience in continuous sensory perception and tools such as the mTRF-Toolbox, who are interested in deepening their understanding and in expanding their set of tools.
- Some experience with neural signal processing (e.g., EEG, MEG, or ECoG).
- Some Matlab experience is required for the hands-on sessions.
- A practical interest in applying these notions.
What will you learn?
- Theoretical insights into system identification and multivariate linear methods for neural signal analysis
- Practical guidelines on how to prepare, process, and interpret your data
- Practical knowledge of tools for neural signal analysis such as the mTRF-Toolbox
BYOD! (Bring your own dataset)We will provide you with guidelines to prepare your own data for the practical sessions. We can then answer your specific question during the Q/A session on day 2.
Datasets will be available, if you don't have your own.
If you would like to receive updates about the workshop, you can sign up for the Google group CNSP Workshop by clicking the link for the group and pressing the button "Ask to join group":
And you can follow our updates on this website and on Twitter!
10 June 2021
Registration is now open!
4 May 2021
"Hello World!". We are online!
11 Feb 2021
The CNSP-Workshop is born!!
2 August 2021: Day 1
3 August 2021: Day 2
4 August 2021: Q/A session!
15 Jul 2021: Registration deadline
15 May 2021: Provisional speaker lineup
Tweets by CnspWorkshop